The deadline for the first round of paperwork and the first payment is tomorrow. Want to take a guess at what I haven't done yet? (If you're guessing it pertains to the first sentence of this post, you'd be entirely correct.) But this is what the USPS has overnight shipping for, right?
I just printed out 17 pages worth of basic information forms, emergency contact papers, and contracts. In my 19 years combined, I don't think I have ever signed and initialed so many things as I did in that packet of papers. It sort of feels like I just signed away my soul, and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure that I didn't. There was a lot of small print and I was in a rush. But there's no time to worry about my potential loss of a soul now, I've got to get to the post office!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment